Saturday, January 21, 2006

Week 2: Check In

I did my morning pages every day although on Thursday they were evening pages and Friday they were afternoon pages.

I did some of the exercises - I didn't read the basic principles every day and I didn't do the affirmations every day.

However, as the Rules of the Road on p55 - I did make one small and gentle goal: to write one page for my new book project. I handwrote about three, which I am going to go back and read even though I wrote them during my morning pages. I won't read any other bits of the morning pages. Okay, maybe I won't read the pages because my critic was sitting on my shoulder at the time criticizing every word.

I am going to make this my affirmation for the next week:
Universe, I will take care of the quantity if you take care of the quality.

I am leaving for my artist date at 2:30 when my babysitter shows up. This has been the hardest thing - justifying paying a babysitter for me to have an artist date - this alone is a breakthrough for me!!!

Issues...I already talked about the crazymakers. Somehow on my first pass through the AW I missed that whole part!

Off the subject...
I'm going to break an old do-it-myself pattern and ask for help. I am reasearching Native American tribes that lived in what's now the SF Bay Area. Does anyone have any info, contacts, or resources you would mind passing my way? I am specifically interested in finding someone who is a descendant of one of these numerous tribes (loosely grouped as the Ohlones) who would be willing to talk to me about these tribes. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great time on your date!

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home