Sunday, January 22, 2006

Good enough AD

I had a good AD...not a great AD, but a good AD.

I had thought I was going to one of my fav local coffee shops with big glass windows that overlooks a park (Dolores Park Cafe) but digressed and started with a pedicure.

I love, love, LOVE getting pedicures. I couldn't decide between blue and purple so my left toes are blue and my right toes are purple.

Then I hopped on muni and went down to Market Street. Went into a used bookstore I've passed many times but never entered before. (My artist seems to love bookstores, hm...)

Then, I hunger grabbed me and led me to a sushi place. Sushi, I love sushi! I love that after I eat raw fish I want ice cream to ease the fishy taste out of my mouth.

After I took muni back to my car, making sure I wasn't going to be late to relieve my babysitter, I asked my artist if I was a good date.

Ice cream! We forgot the ice cream, she insisted.

So a slight detour to get B&J's Chunky Monkey, and the date was good. My artist insisted she would go out with me again. *grin*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i'd go out with you again after a date like that too!! :-)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

p.s. do you have an rss feed for this blog?

6:19 PM  
Blogger liz elayne lamoreux said...

love that you couldn't decide on the toenail color so you went with both. and that you had sushi and that you went to a used bookstore...and ice cream. sounds like a good day to me...

8:31 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Thanks...yes, as I was typing this I realized it was a really good date. The kind of spontaneous dates I used to have with myself before husband and daughter came along!

No rss feed (yet)...but I guess this means I better figure out how to do it :)

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, B&J Chunky Monkey is the BEST! :) The pedicure sounds fun - I like how you resolved the color choice problem.

I'm getting more acquainted with SF these days, since I now work up there occasionally. Good to "meet" you!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home