Thursday, March 16, 2006

Inspired by Sitting Still Blog

I was visiting Sitting Still and ran across this post about wishing. Here are my responses...

I wish I could paint my room pale olive green.
I wish I could be really good at racquetball.
I wish I could have a lizard or turtle for a pet.
If I had a new name, I wish it could be Suzanne.
On summer vacation, I wish I could go to Italy and France.
I wish I could eat sushi for lunch everyday.

I'm not tagging anyone to respond :) I found it fun, if you do too, then fill in the blanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could paint my room aubergine.
I wish I could be really good at creating magic.
I wish I could have a bunny for a pet.
If I had a new name, I wish it could be Merrielle.
On summer vacation I wish I could go to Lanai by sail boat.
I wish I could eat a turkey and avocado sandwich every day for lunch.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home