Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Money miracle

This could only be explained as a money miracle of Divine Intervention.

I was sitting at my computer, uploading photos to shutterfly, ofoto (which at some point became kodakgallery) and mpix so I can test which has the best color for printing digital pics with my new camera, when I heard a faint knock at my front door.

It's nearly 10PM. People don't knock at my door at almost 10PM.

I peek out the window and the guy seems to know me and I don't know him. I call T, who peeks and opens the door...

Evidently he's our next door neighbor, holding my wallet with no less than $260, two credit cards, and every membership card I possess.

It's all there...even the zoo membership.

Perhaps this is God's answer to yesterday's plea, ahem, request for help. I think it's God's way of saying,

Relax Julie, I have it all under control and here's your wallet.

3 Comments:

Blogger eliza said...

yay! what a fabulous answer to your letter to God. it's so important and helpful, it think, when things like that happen, not to go "omigod i almost lost my wallet and i could have lost my cash and cards and terrible things happen in the world!" but rather to say, "hey, COOL - a courrier message from God about how everything's good!" or when you slip on the ice on your front steps to say, "AWESOME! i didn't split my head open! thanks, God." and then get up happy.

rock on.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

wee, that's awesome. :-)

6:40 PM  
Blogger Semi-Wicked said...

Lord have mercy! Whatta nice gift, even if it did come at 10 pm at night!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home