Friday, February 03, 2006

Tagged!

I have been tagged by the fabulous Stefanie:

Four jobs in my past:
Outside drive through cashier at Burger King
Front desk clerk
Assistant financial controller
Computer Infrastructure Architect

Four movies I could watch over and over:
The Fifth Element
How to Make An American Quilt
The Princess Bride
Joe Vs. The Volcano (thanks Becky!)

Four places I've lived:
Salinas, California
Lakewood, Colorado
Davis, California
San Francisco

Four TV shows I love:
Charmed
Law and Order
Star Trek Next Generation
Three's Company

Four Places I've vacationed:
Nice, France
Barcelona, Spain
Botswana, Africa
Key West, Florida

Four of my favorite dishes (foods):
risotto
sushi
chicken tikka masala
a good, well seasoned turkey burger

Four sites I visit daily:
Stef
Kat's Paws
The bloggers that say Musing in the AW group!

Four places I'd rather be:
In a sunny corner daydreaming
On a safari in Africa
Snorkeling in Key West
Writing in my blog in pajamas with Ava in my lap (oh wait, that's what I'm doing now!)

One blogger I'm tagging:
Pamela

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home