Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tired in the middle

Today I am just tired. I've been sleeping about 9 hours a night for the last week but I am still tired.

I'm planning to get to a yoga class after work today, and I am so not inspired to get there. I'm not inspired to do much at all. I have things to do for five clients today and I don't know how all the urgent ones are going to get accomplished. I don't know how anything is going to get accomplished.

I don't feel like I've "done" anything for the AW lately. I wake up early enough to do my MP's although they're boring and trite. I read the chapter. I haven't done any exercises and I haven't planned an AD for this week. My whole week seems to be usurped by yoga and work. I told T this morning I don't see the point of yoga training. It just takes too much time, too much effort, too much showing up.

I know, I know, this too shall pass, as my Grandma would say. It just sucks being in the middle sometimes.

Addendum:
I took my own advice and called my friend Becky, whom I told a while back to call me at any hour, any time, just to unload as needed.

I discovered, uncovered, my angst is about not doing enough for T. I am putting "too much" on him by taking yoga classes all weekend that mean he's responsible for watching Ava while I'm in class. It's my job to watch her on weekends and now I'm putting it all on him. That means I'm not doing my job well...right? WRONG!

When I talked to T, as Becky urged and predicted, he did not share my angst. His words, precisely, "I have it all worked out!" He was quite proud of himself, as he should be!

He doesn't want me to quit yoga...his benefit is watching my body take shape!

Ahhhh...the delights and downfalls of being human.

1 Comments:

Blogger eliza said...

hang in there! you've had so many fantastic synchronicities. all you need to do is your part, which is often the smaller part - the footwork, as it were. keep your commitment and whatch what happens!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home