Sunday, June 05, 2005

Nothing but change

My life has shifted dramatically since my last posting in 2002. First, there was T. He showed up at my front door in 2002, shortly after I returned from Africa. Last year, along came Ava, our daughter who turned one in April and is above in tiger stripe pajamas.

Lately though, I've been feeling like I've lost myself. I've been foraging for bits and pieces of who I used to be before I became a Mom, when my focus was entirely and solely on me. I used to spend my time writing much, working as a computer engineer just enough to pay bills without emptying my savings, and travelling whenever the opportunity showed up. Now I'm learning about being a partner and sorting out our varying styles of raising our daughter.

And I'm trying to get my writing voice back and journaling on paper just isn't cutting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home