Thursday, August 03, 2006

Success and Moods

I woke up in one hell of a mood this morning. Of course, Ava's mood was bad because my mood was bad. Poor T, having to tolerate and pacify two moody girls in the same home.

I figured out after a bit that I hadn't eaten since 1PM the day before, except a snack bag of cheetos and four or five mini chocolates. I went to a great gentle yoga class after work nd forgot to eat.

Then I talked to Becky, who is indelibly good at playing "name that mood" and she guessed why. But first, the good news.

I got my first ever payment as a yoga instructor! I got my first check from LPW for teaching toddler yoga! Not enough to pay the mortgage, for sure, but it does cover the cost of mats I've bought for the classes.

So Becky's guess...that I got a check for yoga and it's not enough to make any major changes in my life, but it sure makes me frustrated with the life, especially the JOB, I have now.

Since yoga teacher training ended last weekend I've been moody anyway. I'm starting to take baby-bear sized steps towards teaching yoga classes, getting help from those around me, but mostly I hate my job. I'm just done, done DONE with desktop support, the same job I had ten years ago and meandered and stomped my way away from. A year and a half of this and I am so DONE!

There's something looming on the horizon though, that I'm not ready to admit to the Internet yet.

But I have a check. For seventy eight whole dollars. Yoga isn't paying the mortgage yet, but it will pay most of my mobile phone bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home