Friday, October 07, 2005

Grateful Friday

Today I am grateful for Ava's long nap as she recovers from being sick yesterday. I'm grateful that I caught up, for the moment, and played and won Spider Solitaire!

I'm grateful that in this moment, there is silence and peace in my home.

I'm grateful that I have enough money to pay my bills and save a bit.

I'm grateful for my beautiful, wonderful daughter.

I'm grateful for my partner, who really is the best partner for me.

I'm grateful for all the times I stayed put when I wanted to run away.

I'm grateful for my friends.

I'm grateful that Cost Plus carries McVitie's Milk Chocolate Caramel Digestive cookies (made in the UK). They are now my favorite cookie!

I am grateful for the moment to catch my breath.

Fridays! I'm grateful for my Fridays off.

I'm grateful I can go to yoga at 4:30 on Fridays if I choose.

Thanks Stef...for Grateful Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am grateful I can check-in with my friend's life online and know that she is grateful for many things.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home