Saturday, June 18, 2005

Still employed, not looking

I just created a very long, hopefully interesting post, but when I went to spell check it, all of the words disappeared. I suppose that's why I only trust my first drafts of stories to paper.

Long posting short...

I didn't quit my job, and I'm keeping the one I have for at least 3 months. I had a great lunch with the owner of our 12 person company and he listened to me. I felt valued, important, and part of the team. It's not in the city, but good enough for me, for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, Julie!
Of course the first draft was just for YOU to express yourself, then to distill the most important points. It's all perfect in its own way. Keep searching for what you REALLY want, and keep writing those Wish Lists!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home