Thursday, March 07, 2002

what day is it? oh, yeah, another day to be sick at home and watching movies.

movies 3/5:
The Princess Bride
"stop rhyming - I mean it"
"anyone want a peanut?"
- and -
"inconceivable!"
"you keep using that word - I do not think it means what you think it means"
- and -
"but you don't know where he is"
"don't trifle me with details"
- and my favorite: -
"it happens here that your friend is only *mostly* dead"

and later I watched Wallace And Grommit - A Close Shave
"sheep - get yourselves organized!"

on Wednesday I moved onto Meg Ryan and watched When Harry Met Sally
"It's amazing. You look like a normal person but really you're the angel of death."
- and -
"Her legs looked heavy. She must be retaining water. Really, the woman saved everything."

And then I escaped out of the cold-bug-infested confines of my place and went to see Lily Tomlin with Brandon. Was nice to be in the presence of a human although I am beginning to understand my cats.

Today I've only watched Mulan, and thank heaven I'm starting to feel better because I'm getting restless. Heaven forbid I may actually do my taxes early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home